Thursday, August 27, 2009

4th day in Australia

Everyday is raining. Very cold in Launceston. Last night me and the Richard's family went for a dinner with Penny's family. In a small hotel restaurant, very old looks. It's like 1970's. haha... I always watched this kind of places in TV show (dressed like cowboy and a road-side lounge), but now i experience it with myself. Pretty cool. I tried the Tasmania made-beer. Haha. Nice. I think Tasmania living cost would be cheaper than Melbourn. But it's still very high for us- Malaysian. I ate a plate of steak, a glass of beer. It cost around 20 Dollar. Convert to RM- RM60 for one dinner. Damm expensive, right? haa... The peoples here are very nice. With big smiling faces. Very friendly. All Girls are very hot. Last night one of the little girl just make me drop my eyes, she just weared a light dress. How can she stand for the cold? haa...

1 comment:

Qi said...

all the best and enjoy yrself^^