Monday, August 31, 2009

First class in UNI

First day class, they arranged me into an intermeadiate class. They taught me all quite simple things actually. Learning, is just depends on myself. Therefore, i won't care what classes i'm in. The teacher is just nice. I can learn a lot from them, i think. I got new friends from China. He is a smoker too. Then, we start making friends from there. Very good, i make friends from different countries. They just suprised when they knew i could speaks 3 languages. Chinese, Malay and English. haha. Quite proud of it.
Today, me and Ying were having lunch together in my class. She kept laughing at my classmate that was from China too (A very good look Tradisional China Man). He is funny by his wearing stlye. With a very traditional specs (Square), A leather brown shoe, with a fit-cut and light blue jean that pulling the top until his stomach neval and the shirt stuff into his jean, and his 1960's hair cut comb with a hard hair gel... He is totally funny. haha.

No comments: